Saturday, January 5, 2008
Portugal is so affordable in winter.
During our Michigan winters it is so nice to fly off to Portugal for a month or so. This year will be the fifth winter we have spent along the Algarve. We fly out of Toronto direct to Faro airport. Take a look at some of these pix of this southern area of Portugal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey "Swart Scene", yes Portugal is beautiful indeed, but give us a few years of global warming and Bright's Grove Ontario will be the "new" Portugal. !!
I just can't wait, but if I love to travel, won't that take some of the fun out of it? After all, we wouldn't have to travel anymore to enjoy the Grove. How's the weather over there?
Hey Carol, got your email today! We ( me, Diesel & Frank ) are just hunkering down for a snowstorm that is coming in tonight. Bet you are jealous, eh? Talked to Patti yesterday, she's finally getting some nice weather. Everybody was grumpy because it was 40-50 degrees down there, sounds like a wonderful place to be ..... not! Anyway, glad your weather is good, don't wear that car out! We should try to get together on our laptop cameras, hows that for a mission?
..... say hi to Frank
Oh yeah, something new on YouTube .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfxlR815YMw
Have Fun! ......... Mike
It took me a while to figure out how to get back to you, but I think I've got it! Hope you and the cats are surviving and that the weather has turned to being a little nicer. Loved the pix you sent of the Grove. Hope Patti is keeping some nice weather down in Florida. Tell her I said Hi. Keep warm and use the truck if you need to. Love ya
Post a Comment